Sunday, June 17, 2007

Pictures, Pictures, Pictures!!

Happy Father's Day to all those Father's out there - Rich, Nate, Matt, Dick, Lynn, and the numerous others who work so hard at being good fathers. Michele helped me post these pictures taken at Whit's wedding. It was so much fun it is good to look back on them and remember. All I can say, is someone else in this family needs to get married so we can have another fun time!!! This is pageant week so I will probably not post for this week. However, I promise lots of pictures of our new Little, Junior and Miss Vernon Hills next Sunday after the pageant on Saturday night. Michele has done a fabulous job of getting this event organized and keeping me sane. Sunday will come and what will we do with our extra time.


Mom and Me after Whit's party
my two favorite girls all made up...
Kyle at his best
Matt, Cortney, and Kyle at the reception
the five Waalkes children with mom
Kyle eating mashed potatoes...yum!

1 comment:

Susie said...

It was so fun, thanks for coming. I hope the pageant went great, talk to you soon!