Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Family Gathering

This Sunday was a red letter day for the Bond's! I had all three of my darling children and spouses/significant others over for a family Sunday dinner. It was so much fun. As you can see by the attached pictures, Kyle, age 21 months, was the star of our show. Matt, Cort and Kyle are visiting from Idaho for a few weeks. I am having so much fun with him. My daily walks now consist of walking to the park to play on the playground equipment. He is such a boy and enjoys being outside when ever possible. Michele, as you can tell, is now in her seventh month and growing appropriately. She is a very cute pregnant lady, but does not feel very cute most of the time. David and Kelly also joined us and they are both busy with their jobs and careers. He started a new job this week with Gift of Hope and is now involved in the organ donation part of life. He has so far found the work to be very good and as usual he is learning a lot and growing as a professional. I love Summer - can I just say that!!!




3 comments:

Susie said...

Cute pictures! But where's the picture of David and his friend?? I bet you are having a blast with everyone there and being in charge. Finished getting Chelsea's house packed, came home in time to see Mandy and the girls off at the airport- home alone for the first time since May- SO SAD!!

lacey said...

I enjoyed seeing your pictures! It is nice to see what my cousins look like now-
I hope your visit with them goes by slow... I know my mom wishes that when we go visit her.

Diane said...

How fun to have your family there and all at the same time! I love being a grandma and only wish that any of the 7 lived closer to me. I am still recuiting everyone I love to move to Idaho. It's great to see current pictures of your kids--it's been sooo long--I am afraid I would not know any of them.