Thursday, March 27, 2008

Spring Break with Kyle





What a great spring break I have had. Kyle, Matt and Cort surprised me early with a visit from them. I was going to bed on Monday night when I heard the back door open the words I live for "Hi Grandma" were spoken by my Biggie Boy. They had flew in early and it was been so much fun to see them. Because my daughter in law, Cort is good at the computer, she is showing me how to post pictures. I could do this when Michele was here and will probably be able to do it while Cort is here, but rather or not I can do it when I am alone is another story....stay tuned. Here are the pictures of our adventure to Chuck -e - cheese. Grandpa even went, which caused me ever more enjoyment when I looked at his dazed and confused look at all the kids running around!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Susie said...

Cute pictures! Emma loves Chuck E Cheese but whenever we go I feel like I need to come home and bath in Lysol! I hope you are feeling better- Biggie Boy is pretty dang cute!

Anonymous said...

Love reading your blogs!!! It makes me feel like we don't live so far away and I am still in touch with your life and your wonderful kids and husband. Great pictures...
I don't have a blog...I guess I should attempt...but not a strength of mine! But Brittany and Blake and Natalie and Kyle do and so you can kind of catch up with pictures etc. from their blogs as to what is happening in our family.Blakeandbrittany.blogspot.com and natalieandkylekoester.blogspot.com. Let me know when you come to Calif. Loved your pictures of you, your sisters ... your grandkids etc....darling!!!
Love ya, Ann