Saturday, March 1, 2008

Wallpaper

How cute is my new Blog wallpaper!! My darling daughter Michele did this for me. Now is she could just walk me through posting pictures. I have a bunch and I know you would all like to see them. Maybe real soon. I made it through Parent Teacher conferences, cleaned my refrig, pantry, organized my closet, went to Sam's Club, the store, WalMart, balanced my check book and paid bills. The bright glow you see is for the halo that is over my head!!! I should only have this must time all the time to get all the little things done - well there really is a motive behind my "psycho cleaning" as Michele likes to call it - my two sisters are planning a visit here in April. I could not be more excited. We will go to Grand Rapids Michigan to visit with cousins. This is also a good time for me because Rich is always concerned about their saftey and confort and works hard to get all the little things done around here that I have been bugging him to do for so long!!! Big News in the Matt Bond household, but I think I will let them share it with you all - after all it is their surprise - keep checking out Cort's blog because I am sure she will be posting when she get a chance all about their exiciting news.

1 comment:

Michele said...

LOVE the new wallpaper!! You must have one amazing daughter :) Next week we will go over uploading pictures. Love you tons!!