Wednesday, April 16, 2008

He loves me - he really loves me!!

Today was a hard day - things are changing around my school (teachers moving, changing teaching assignments, etc) and I do not do well with change. I also have school tonight which is always a bummer to think about all day long, especially when you just want to go home and sleep. Anyway I was eating lunch when my daughter in law Cortney called. Among other things she related the following story - and I promise Susan and Marcia it is not embellished one bit!!!
Matt and Cort were putting Kyle to bed last night when he started crying. And crying very hard, as Cort described it. When they questioned him about what was wrong he said and I quote "I miss my grandma - I want to go to her house" He is such doll and to Kyle I just want to say - "A check is in the mail - go buy yourself anything your heart desires." !!!!!

3 comments:

Cortney said...

yes, poor little kyle was so upset. he must have said " me want grandma" and " go grandma's house" at least 15 times. it was so sad!! he really misses you!

Ryan & Whitney said...

Thats so cute! It was so fun to see Cortney and Kyle in Utah, he is adorable!

And why am I not on your blog list? All my other sisters are!!

Susie said...

Are you so excited we'll be there tomorrow!!! Hope you are feeling better-