Monday, April 28, 2008

SISTER TRIP TO MICHIGAN

This past weekend, my sisters Susie and Marcia come to visit. On Friday, we ATTACKED the local shopping center and managed to help the local economy. Lets just say, I will not have to go shopping for summer clothes for at least two more summers. On Saturday, we left for Michigan and a visit with our cousins. We visited with Cousin Pam and her sister for dinner. We laughed so hard remembering all the things we had done as young children. Then on Sunday, we went to Cousin Yvonne's house for brunch. Again, we eat and laughed till our tummies and sides hurt. We drove around Grand Rapids on Sunday and saw where we use to live, where grandparents were buried and even where Marcia and I went to elementary school. It was such a wonderful, trip down memory lane.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I hope many (many, many, many) years down the road when we (my sisters) are all a little older (like you three!!!) we can take a trip down memory lane and still visit cousins who we enjoyed a great childhood with too! I am so glad you three had a good time!!!

Susie said...

I had a great time and it will be a sweet memory of sharing memories of Grand Rapids- thanks! Hope it's sunny and warm there!