Saturday, April 14, 2007

Red Letter Saturday

Well for those that are interested, the Fat Lady store in Vernon Hills has one less customer!!! I went in today to buy new bra's. THEY DID NOT HAVE MY SIZE. Now before you think I am too big for the fat lady story bra's let me tell you they did not have my size because their sizes were all TOO BIG for my little bo--s!! I was so excited I decided to look around at the clothes which were on sale. I found a really cute dress and decided to try it on in a 20 because I usually wear a 24 and I figured I would need a somewhat smaller size (I can't believe I am telling you my size, but oh well)The 20 was too big and so was the 18 !!!! I put on the 16 and it fit. Now granted it is a loose fitting dress, but still the tag says 16 and I am going with that. I checked myself out in the mirror at the store and it looked good so I bought it. (before you say anything sister dears, I know fat lady stores have skinny mirrors, but I choose to not think about that) I will try and get a picture of my new size 16 dress up tonight and Michele can post it tomorrow. I also bought a pedometer. Rich spent a very long time reading the directions and setting all the settings on the thing so I am now connected and recording all my steps. My goal for each day is 10,000 so hopefully I will make it. It will probably be easy on the weekdays because all I do at school is walk, but it might be more of challenge during the weekends. I did work out today at the gym and made an appointment to talk with a new trainer so I can keep that part of my program going. Well I am not making steps sitting here at the computer so off I go....

7 comments:

Cortney said...

hey deb! kyle is really proud of you. he wanted me to tell you! you are doing really awesome, i mean really awesome. you are going to be a size 10 by june!! we love you and keep up the good work!

Mandy said...

That is so awesome! I will buy anything in a smaller size, it makes you feel so good! Pedometers are the best...it makes you so competitive against yourself! Since I am home ALL day with Emma it was hard at first but just going and walking around the mall would usually be around 5500 and the zoo was about the same...you will figure out just what to do on the weekend that will make the numbers go up. I rememeber I would even just stand up and march around the house! I can't believe I just admitted that!

Anonymous said...

Love knowing my moms bra size
-Matt

Susie said...

Way to go!! Can't wait to see your new svelt figure! Were you as exhausted as I was when you finished reading Lindsey's blogs- even I could not keep up with her life!

Lindsey Pinegar said...

Good job! I finally made it on to look around at everyone's blog, I loved yours! I must admit I'm a sucker for the smaller size purchase as well, it's almost a euphoric feeling! Thanks for all your comments, I love reading them!

Cortney said...

hey grandma check out my blog @ kylebond.blogspot.com

Cortney said...
This comment has been removed by the author.