Sunday, April 1, 2007

My New Car



As I write this blog, my spring break is coming to an end. I have spent a wonderful, quiet, restful week, mostly by myself. Rich was in a training session all week long and although he slept here, he was up and gone very early and did not return until late at night. Michele and Nate went to Florida so I was by myself. I worked out 5 times and did a lot of shopping, so while my waist line is smaller, so is my wallet. It probably would have been cheaper for me to go someplace, but I got so much done that it was great to have a week to accomplish what I needed to do. The very best part of my week was getting my new car. Here are the pictures. Isn't it a dream!!! I love the color and think I look hot, although Rich is hesitant to go that far. Deb and Mom

3 comments:

Chelsea said...

you look SO good! i am so excited you are doing so well on your diet... 5 times working out this week? great job! i think your outfit and hair also look very stylish! if it means anything to you, i think you look hot! cant wait to see you, only 2 months!!!

Cortney said...

deb!! you look so good! i love your new car! you look skinny too!

Susie said...

You look awesome- and sooo sexy in your bright red car!!