Monday, May 7, 2007

Sunday dinner



These pictures were taken at our weekly family dinner. David brought Kelly. I got them to agree to a picture so you could all see how cute she is. We love her and love spending time with her and David. The best part about Kelly is she loves to cook and David loves to eat. They seem to be a match made in heaven! Kelly also has a dog which gets along with David's dog Bear. Life is good. I put a picture up of myself. I am wearing a new dress. I was thinking I would wear it for the temple ceremony for Whit's wedding, but I will wait and get the final approval from my family. I still need to get something for the reception, but Michele and I are coming out a day early so we can shop. Get your shoes on Aunt Marcia, we are going to be ready for some power shopping!!!

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

you look really good! i think that dress would be nice for the temple. i have had a good week with the weight, keep fighting it! we only have 4 1/2 weeks left!

Cortney said...

deb! you look so good. your dress is very cute, and i think that you look so small! your hair looks very cute too! what a cute grandma!