Saturday, March 24, 2007

A Bad Place


Its Saturday morning and I am in a bad place. I went to bed last night grumpy - hungry and still not feeling great. The only thing that got me to fall asleep was the thought that in the morning I would be having my favorite Weight Watchers breakfast - a waffle and banana with sugar free syrup. It is my favorite breakfast but because it is 4 points I only have it twice a week - Saturday and Thursday morning. Yes I am a bit anal but then again that is who I am. Anyway I woke up early this am and immediately thought of my breakfast. I went downstairs to make it and found that someone (!!!) had eaten my last remaining banana. Now if any of you know this household, you know there are only two people living here so the culpit was very evident. I went up stairs and in a very sweet voice asked Rich if he had seen my banana. He immediately said how sorry he was, he had a snack last night of cereal and my banana. He said he would go get me some more right away. Now nice Debbie would have said, no problem. I'll get them later. But right now I am DIET DEBBIE and so I said "Fine. Go Now. I am Hungry!" To which he preceeded to fall back asleep, snoring loudly. So here I sit typing on my blog because I am beginning to think I am losing it. Rich mentioned last night that we would go pick out my new car today and I am thinking Mercedes - something small and racey. Afterall
4 tons of machine will in my mind equal one banana. Deb

3 comments:

Susie said...

I'm so sorry he did that- I think you should do something VERY BAD to him. I will think of something for you! Maybe you should get a "lock box" and put your bananas in it. Hang in there!!

Chelsea said...

i totally know how you feel. i can be so mean to dan when im hungry! somehow it almost seems like they do annoying stuff on purpose, doesnt it?

Anonymous said...

I guess its a good thing bear dosent live there anymore. I can just see you waking me up to accuse me or my dog of eating the last one. Im so proud of you for sticking to this diet. All my love