Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Weigh In day

Well it is Wednesday night and two things always happen on Wednesday - American Idol is on and I go to weight watchers. Tonight was a bummer for both of these events. I wanted Sanjani to go and he did not. In addition, I only lost 1 pound which makes me 1 pound short of losing 30 pounds - my goal - for the completion of 10 weeks which is tonight. I am trying to not be too depressed - there is always next week for Sanjani to go and I know that losing one pound is better than gaining a pound. However, when I think about all the denial and hard work, I am putting myself through right now, it seems like I should be getting more rewards. I know I can not think like this, but tonight is a low point in my dieting life. On a happier note, it looks like Matt, Cortney and Biggie Boy are going to be coming back here for a visit. After some discussion, we have decided that rather than Rich and I go to Idaho for 3 days we would bring the kids back here to enjoy the 10 days break Cort has after classes. I will miss watching them walk across the stage and getting their diploma's but the trade off is that I get Kyle to myself for 10 whole days. They will come in April and the weather here will be perfect - hear that Lord - I said PERFECT and we will be able to be outside and play, play play. I am going to look for a tricycle for Kyle to ride on and when he is gone I will put it in his room and just cry because he is gone. Well I better get my beauty sleep. I am being interviewed tomorrow by our local television station about the upcoming pageant. I love the p.r. part of the job, but hate all the behind the scenes details. Thank goodness for Michele who is more than happy to handle all those details and allow me to have the limelight. Such a good daughter. Bye for now. Debbie and Mom

4 comments:

Chelsea said...

I KNOW IT IS SO HARD TO KEEP GOING WHEN YOU DO ALL THIS WORK BUT CANT REALLY SEE THE RESULTS YOU HOPED FOR! YOU ARE DOING SO GREAT! KEEP IT UP, AND REMEMBER THE FURTHER WE BOTH GO THE MORE WE CAN HAPPILY COMPARE IN JUNE! CANT WAIT!

Susie said...

I am so PROUD of the hard work you are doing. I second what Chelsea said- we'll all compare in June. I just listened to a song that gives me the strength to keep going when I get down about dieting- it's "I Am Changing" by Jennifer Hudson from Dreamgirls- it is a great sing out loud, keep you going song! Love you lots

Susie said...

If you look on my blog Mandy put some countdowns up- you can do them with weight too! I thought you might enjoy that!!

Mandy said...

I didn't know you were doing weight watchers!!! I loved weight watchers! I can't wait to get this baby out of me so I can start again. It is seriously the best way to go! You still feel like a normal person...and I love how the team leader makes you feel! In fact you would be the BEST team leader...keep going, you really are doing great! P.S. I don't want to do any comparing in June...too close to just having a baby...I will be the big one!!!!