Monday, March 12, 2007

Monday, March 12, 2007

It is Monday and I really hate Monday's. Reading logs to correct, spelling tests to give and if that wasn't enough, the time change makes the kids sleepy and grumpy - oh wait that is me who is sleepy and grumpy. The weather today for all you California bloggers, is a warm 60 degrees. I keep telling my son in law Nathan that spring has sprung, but with the promise of 30 degrees and snow later this week I don't think he will believe me. We had a nice weekend, although when I am tired it is so hard for me to keep up the diet. I did o.k., but this is such a mental game that I am really down - so far to go and such small results. I know Chelsea can relate. It seems like the weight went on so much faster than it is going off. I keep focusing on the end, but who keeps moving the end!! My new boyfriend Herschel (o.k. he is my trainer, but that is what Rich calls him) keeps telling me to think positively but that can be so hard. I had Michele, Nate, and David all over for dinner last night. David put some new songs on my MP3 player so going to the gym tonight should be fun singing away to Carrie Underwood. Yes I do sing out and the people at the gym just know not to work out next to the crazy lady who thinks she should be on American Idol. Speaking of my favorite past time - WHEN IS Singia GOING TO GO. I loved Sundance, but my all time favorite is Lakisa. She gives us fuller figured gals a good name. And what a voice. I hope she goes all the way. Got to run - Take care all. Glad Marcia and Susan are o.k. with the fire - I remember those winds and they are nothing to take lightly.

2 comments:

Susie said...

You would be the person at the gym we make fun of at my house! Hang in there- it'll start falling off. I hate this time change thing in the spring- I love it in the fall though when it's so much easier to get up. The weather is HOT but not as windy, thank heavens.

Chelsea said...

its really nice that we dont do daylight savings... its just confusing to remember whose time we are on when we switch between pacific and mountain standard time!