Friday, March 9, 2007

First time blogging!!

This is a new experience for a computer illiterate such as I but I have never been one to let my little sister do something I would not try, so here it goes... It is my hope that through this blog friends and family will be able to keep up with the comings and goings of the family Bond. As I type this I am losing weight. Through my blog, I will keep you posted as to how I am doing. On the other hand, my honey girl Michele is putting on weight and not really liking it! She is 10 weeks pregnant and still feeling the nausea and fatigue that goes along with a new pregnancy. We are in a contest to see if our weights will ever cross as I go down and she goes up!!
I am counting down the days until Rich and I go to Idaho for Matt and Cortney's graduation from BYU-Idaho. It has been a long time coming and is highly anticipated. The best part about the graduation is that both Matt and Cortney will be busy and Kyle (Grandma's biggie boy) will need to be held! I am more than willing to do the job...
David continues to fly with Loyola Medical Center causing me many sleepless nights, especially during the treacherous Chicago winter! Speaking of winter (and Uncle Dick will LOVE this) today we reached a record 52 degrees. Considering that we have not seen 50 degrees for 4 months, it was cause for celebration.
Gotta go rush the kids out the door to the bus...

3 comments:

Susie said...

I love it!! I'm so excited you have joined this fun experience. It has really helped us all stay up on what's going on- now you need to add pictures! Do you know how to add everyones blogs to yours so you can direct link? It's easy and helps everyone to spy on each others lives!

Susie said...

Okay, the gloves are off! I just saw the "Other blogs that aren't as good as mine"- AS IF!!

Chelsea said...

im so glad you are blogging too! i am documenting my weight loss on my blog too, im down 40 pounds now! keep up the good work!